Geeks of the Round Table

Geekasaurus Mike is a proud affiliate of Geeks of the Round Table at http://geeksotroundtable.blogspot.com/

4/20/12

Forums? On MY Website? It's more likely than you think.

Hey everybody, guess what? Geekasaurus Mike now has a Forums page! That's right, at the upper right hand corner, just under the title and just left of the twitter feed, there is now a forum link. Go, log on, frolic through the fields of threads! Well, growing fields of threads...

The first person on gets...er...my gratitude, I suppose.

Anyway, while I've got you all here, the new Ultima Let's Play will be up as soon as I get to somewhere worth making a video about, otherwise it'll just be me walking through some woods. New Third Panel Review is written, and I'm putting a much free time as I can into getting production on it going. Keep in mind, though, I'm still trying that whole graduating college thing, and finding a job, so my time may be limited. All I ask for is your patience.

Anyway, that's all the news I have for you guys today. See you next time.

-Mike